We are open on Saturdays as a convenience to employers.
Employer Medical Services For Those Hurt On The Job
If you have an employee who’s injured on the job, you can send them immediately to any Doctors United locations for a same-day evaluation to determine the extent of their injuries and prescribe the medical services and diagnostic testings they will need in order to get your employee back to work at full duty status as soon as possible.
With almost 20 years of experience, we are well versed in Workers Compensation.
Our extended hours includes Saturdays for employees convenience.
- Treatment of Workers Compensation Injuries
- Disability Rating Examinations
- Physical Examinations
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Drug and Alcohol Screenings/Testings
- Commercial Drivers License Examination and Certification
- We are expertly equipped to handle Workers Compensation and have the ability to handle all the paperwork needed in addition to getting it all filed in a timely manner. We can also provide evaluations for Disability.
Additional information can be found at: